- 123 (Registered)
C# (pronounced C sharp) is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language.C# is a hybrid of C and C++, it is a Microsoft programming language developed to compete with Sun’s Java language. C# is an object-oriented programming language used with XML-based Web services on the .NET platform and designed for improving productivity in the development of Web applications.
The best programming language to work with the .NET Framework and it’s APIs isC#. Java is not an alternative for this. And C++ is an older language without automatic memory management. C# is similar to C++ but has automatic memory management and you don’t have to work with pointers, which make you more productive
In this course you will learn
- Build applications and launch a career as a C# programmer.
- Understand the fundamentals of the C# programming language.
- Create console applications.
- Work with expressions and operators.
- Declare and manipulate variables.
- Understand inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism.
- Use classes and objects.
- Define methods.
- Learn about flow of control statements: loops and conditions.
- Debug your applications.
- Handle exceptions in C#.
Visual Studio 2015 Download
Visual Studio 2017 Download
Working with the IDE
Decoding Hello World
Furthering our Understanding of the IDE
Variables and Assignments
Statements , Expressions and Operators
While and Do While Loop
Debugging and Breakpoints
Classes, Objects and Methods
Fields and Properties
Code Snippets and Managing Tabs
Encapsulation and C# Terminology
Overriding Methods and Virtual Methods
Static Classes, Methods and Fields
Polymorphism and Abstract Classes
Microsoft Visual Studio Community Edition (Free download)
No prior programming experience required.
Curriculum is empty
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion